Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Piano Lesson Videos and YouTube - An Ideal Match!

Have you ever visited YouTube you know how easy they have managed to get to see videos online. Forget about awaiting movies to download. No server crashes or time spent counting the seconds until it really loads.

Yes, they have managed to get simple for anybody to upload their visions and concepts to the net. Actually, they've a whole section dedicated to "how you canInch make a move.

Lately, I submitted my first video to YouTube. It's entitled "Piano Training: December Twilight."

With this video (hopefully) I demonstrate how to produce a piano improvisation within the Key of the Major utilizing an ostinato pattern within the left hands while your right improvises tune.

I made use of something known as a compact digital video camera by Pure Digital. As well as for from Target, I must state that the correct answer is something!

I situated the small video camera in a single of my lamps (surprisingly) and sitting lower and recorded my first video piano lesson.

The truly amazing factor about YouTube is the fact that audiences let you know the things they think. When they enjoy it they are able to rate it utilizing a star system and/or leave comments -both negative and positive.

Another great factor about watching videos online is you can watch them again and again again. This is particularly useful for learning something. You are able to stop and even skip ahead to wherever you would like.

The utmost quality permitted online is 100 Megabytes which provides you with a minimum of ten minutes of video time.

Anyway, I think you'll take a look at my piano training video online and let me know what you believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment